Title: Training Administrator Apprentice
Reports to: GM
Job Objective: To support the General Manager with administration tasks to ensure lessons run smoothly.
Typical activities/responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Scheduling lessons for student and teachers
· Communication with students and teachers over the phone and via email
· Collating paperwork for onboarding students and teachers
· Arranging taster courses in collaboration with GM/sales
· Updating excel documents and running reports
· Resourcing new teachers for the training manager to interview and evaluate
· Attending team meetings
· Database management
· Answering the phone
· Adhoc administration tasks
Internal / External Cooperation
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
Get in touch to find out more.