In-House VacanciesNo current vacancies.
Freelance Trainer VacanciesWe’re always on the lookout for talented language trainers to work with us on a freelance basis. If you have at least three years of experience and are qualified to teach a language, get in touch. We’d be delighted to hear from you.
Summer School ProgrammeRobertson Languages International (RLI) are currently recruiting CELTA/Cert TESOL qualified teachers for our well-established Summer School programme at Bradfield College in Berkshire, Southeast. Our teachers receive support and guidance, and are provided with our specially designed syllabus, as well as a wide range of engaging materials. Our experienced academic management team will provide you with a thorough induction, training workshops, observations and feedback, and are on call to answer questions when you need them. Teachers may be required to teach anything from 15 to 25 hours per week, depending on the student numbers at any given time. Our courses run between 5th July and 16th August, but you don’t need to be available for the whole period. RLI offer a competitive salary along with additional benefits. Please note this is a NON-RESIDENTIAL teaching role. We are looking for teachers who are able to: • To teach enjoyable, varied and well-planned lessons at the College • To be responsible for the maintenance of clear, easy-to-follow lesson records • To maintain class lists and to ensure class records are kept up to date • To alert CD to the necessity/desirability of moving students between classes (where possible) • To motivate and maintain discipline & punctuality among the students For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Robertson Languages International are currently recruiting DELTA/Dip. TESOL qualified Course Director to be responsible for the cost-effective, efficient running of the teaching services at Bradfield College, Summer 2022. You will provide our teachers’ support and guidance, assistance on our specially designed syllabus, as well as promote a wide range of engaging materials and activities. You will also be responsible for the induction, training workshops, observations, and feedback, and are on call to answer academic questions when needed.
Round 1: 05/07/2022 to 19/07/2022
Round 2: 19/07/2022 to 02/08/2022
Round 3: 02/08/2022 to 16/08/2022
If you cannot manage the whole six weeks, not a problem, we would still like to talk to you if you can only manage one or two of these fortnights. The teaching will be approx. six hours a day from 0900, finishing at 4/4.30. The students will be from 14-18 years old: demanding, but very rewarding!
Teachers may be required to teach anything from 15 to 30 hours per week, depending on the student numbers at any given time. RLI offers a competitive salary along with additional benefits. Please note this is a NON-RESIDENTIAL role. We are looking for a candidate who is able:
Key tasks: Support of Trainers
1. To oversee all lessons at the College
2. To be responsible for the support of teachers, including observations, materials, and meetings
3. To maintain class lists and to ensure class records are kept up to date
4. Moving students between classes while maintaining a balance of numbers
5. To be responsible for the administration of the library and other teaching resources
6. Maintaining discipline and punctuality among the students
7. To act as deputy for the Training Manager as necessary
8. To liaise with Admin department (Kate) in matters pertaining to teachers’ hours worked
9. Creating end-of-course certificates
10. Administering end-of-course tests
11. Reporting to Training Manager on a day-to-day basis
12. Covering teachers in case of illness
Key tasks: Facilities and Office Management
13. To ensure that tasks including welcoming visitors, dealing with deliveries are handled efficiently and are covered at all times
14. To ensure that routine office supplies are ordered in a timely and cost-effective manner
15. To assist with all matters related to Health and Safety
16. To take minutes of meetings as required
17. To maintain positive relations with all stakeholders, dealing with queries on a day-to-day basis, and escalating to Training Manager when necessary
What are we looking for?
Flexibility: To go the extra mile, step out of our comfort zone, meet the customer’s needs, to help our staff.
Ambition: Always keeping the ultimate goal in mind.
Forward-thinking: Developing our people, our technology, our processes, being innovative, improving, challenging the norm.
Inspiring others: Making a difference, using our power for good in the industry and in the community.
Positivity: Being positive enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, the sky is the limit.
If you’d like to read more about the Wolfestone Group’s company values, click here.
RLI is part of the Wolfestone Group and as such an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of race, sex, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital / partnership status, religion, age, or disability.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
You have always been tremendously customer focused, listening to our needs and matching them greatly with the right teachers.