Join us to discover why Language and Cross-Cultural training is vital to every successful relocation exercise
You may know that Robertson Languages International (RLI) is a long-established and trusted specialist provider of Language and Cross-Cultural training courses and we were due to attend EuRA.
With over 30 years of experience, RLI can help provide Language and Cross-Cultural Training to your relocation assignees and their families, vastly improving the chances of a successful relocation assignment.
While we are now unable to physically meet with you in Seville, we are running some webinars during the time EuRA was due to be on between 5th and 9th May.
Our webinars will discuss:
- Why one of the many obstacles facing businesses when relocating staff is the failure of employees and their families to adjust to life overseas.
- The significant risks posed by failing to provide Language and Cross-Cultural training alongside more functional services such as Home Finding; Settling-in services; Education Support and Tenancy Management.
- How RLI can support relocation assignees and their families on their language learning journey.
- How Language and Cross-Cultural training gives assignees confidence within their new community, helps them feel respected amongst their colleagues and supports them in forging new friendships and working relationships.
- How offering Language and Cross-Cultural training to your organisation’s relocation services portfolio can provide a significant new revenue stream.
Please fill out the form below to book your place.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
You have always been tremendously customer focused, listening to our needs and matching them greatly with the right teachers. You have been a good observer as well and when I was just about to drop German because of my busy schedule, you found a new teacher who could provide a different method, encouragement and keep me going.