In-House Vacancy Application
Wolfestone Holdings (comprising Wolfestone Translation, RLI and VoiceBox) acts as a data controller for personal data you provide to us of your own accord as a prospective supplier.
What we do with your data
The data that is within your CV and accompanying email is stored within our email system on the grounds of legitimate interest until we get in touch with you to begin the supplier registration process.
Only the parties involved with your application will have access to your data and will use it to get in touch.
We do not extract, copy or save the data from the CV or accompanying email unless we plan to begin the supplier registration process, in which case we will send you a separate privacy notice explaining how your data will be processed.
No other Third Parties have access to your data unless the law allows them to do so.
What is the source of your data
We only collect data provided by you. We do not collect data about you from any other sources.
Data Protection Officer
Our data protection officer is Norbert Pietrzak. For any data protection queries you can contact him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Automated Decision Making
We do not use any automated decision-making software for profiling or processing your application.
How long we keep your data
We keep the data contained in the CV and accompanying email for 12 months following receipt of the email and CV on the grounds of legitimate interest.
If within 12 months we have not contacted you to begin the supplier registration process, we will securely delete the email and the attachment.
What are your rights
- You have the right to be informed about how we use your data and who has access to it. If you have any questions about your data which are not addressed in this privacy notice, please contact our data protection officer, Norbert Pietrzak: email@example.com.
- Under the GDPR you have the right of access, which means you can request for us to show you the data we have on you and tell you who has access to it. This is called a subject access request. Please see our Subject Access Request page on our website for more information: https://www.robertsonlanguages.com/gdpr/subject-access-request-policy/
- You have the right to rectification, which means that, if at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. Please see our Subject Access Request page on our website for more information: https://www.robertsonlanguages.com/gdpr/subject-access-request-policy/
- You have the right to erasure, which means you can ask for us to remove you from our records. In order to fulfil our legal obligations in case of any disputes, we need to keep your application for 12 months, after which time all your data will be securely destroyed. Our legal obligations override the right to erasure in this context.
- You have the right to restrict processing, which means that you can request that we don’t do anything with your data except store it.
- You have the right to data portability, which means you can ask us to transfer your data to another data controller or send it to you in a structured, machine-readable format.
- Right to object – as our grounds for collecting your data is based on legitimate interests, you may object to us processing some of the data that we ask for as part of your application process. This may, however, affect your application.
- Rights related to automated decision making, including profiling – we do not use any automated decision making or profiling services when making decisions about your application.
For more information on your rights under GDPR and when they apply, please see:
To exercise these rights please contact our data protection officer, Norbert Pietrzak: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact the DPO to have the matter investigated.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
You have always been tremendously customer focused, listening to our needs and matching them greatly with the right teachers.